Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you require further information on any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Accessibility Plan 2020
- Anti Bullying Policy
- Behaviour Policy (2021)
- EYFS Policy (2019-2020)
- Charging & Remissions Policy 2019
- Complaints Policy
- Health & Safety Policy (2021)
- Marking & Feedback Policy (2021)
- OPAL Policy (2021)
- RSE Policy (2021)
- SEND Policy (2019)
- Supporting Children with Medical Needs Policy (2021)
- Winter Gritting Policy & Risk Assessment (2019)
Seascape Primary School collects and uses pupil information under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Education Act 1996 which are a lawful basis for collecting and using pupil information for general purposes (and from Article 6 and Article 9 where data processed is special category data from the General Data Protection Regulation from 25 May 2018).
- Seascape Primary School – Privacy Notice for Parents 2018-19
- Data Breach Policy (2018-2019)
- Data Protection Policy (2018)
- Data Retention Policy
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.