The Pupil Premium was introduced in April 2011 and in 2012–13 individual schools were allocated funding for children from low-income families who were eligible for free school meals, looked after children and those from families with parents in the Armed Forces.
You can view or download our Pupil Premium allocation and find out how this has been used at our school.
- Pupil Premium Strategy Statement 2022-2023
- Pupil Premium 2021 2022
- Pupil Premium Strategy Statement 2020 – 2021
- Pupil Premium Statement 2019-2020
- Pupil Premium Statement 2018- 2019
- Pupil Premium Expenditure 2017-2018
Recovery Funding Premium
The Government is providing funding of £150 million per annum for academic years 2013/14 and 2014/15 to provide new, substantial primary school sport funding. This funding is being jointly provided by the Departments for Education, Health and Culture, Media and Sport, and will see money going directly to primary school headteachers to spend on improving the quality of sport and PE for all their children. The sport funding can only be spent on sport and PE provision in schools.
Swimming Data Analysis
You can view our download our Swimming Data below:
You can view or download our Sports Premium allocation and find out how this has been used at our school.
- PE & Sports Premium 2022-2023
- PE & Sports Premium 2021-2022
- PE & Sports Premium 2020-2021
- PE & Sports Premium 2019-2020
- PE & Sports Premium 2018-2019
- PE and Sports Expenditure 2017-2018
- PE and Sports Expenditure 2016-2017
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.