Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information on any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Accessibility Plan (2023)
- Anti Bullying Policy
- Behaviour Policy (2023)
- Equality & Diversity Policy (2021)
- Charging & Remissions Policy 2019
- Complaints Policy
- Data Retention Policy Jan 2021
- Health & Safety Policy (2021)
- Online Safety Policy 2023-2024
- Photographic Policy -Jan 2021
- RSE Policy July 2021
- SEND Policy (2022)
- Whistle Blowing Policy 2022
Keeping Children Safe in Education
Data Protection (GDPR)
Seascape Primary School collects and uses pupil information under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Education Act 1996 which are a lawful basis for collecting and using pupil information for general purposes (and from Article 6 and Article 9 where data processed is special category data from the General Data Protection Regulation from 25 May 2018).
- Privacy Notice (for Parents) 2023-2024
- Data Breach Policy Jan 2021
- Data Protection Policy Jan 2021
- Data Retention Policy 2023-2025
- Pupil Acceptable Use Policy (KS1) 2023
- Pupil Acceptable Use Policy (KS2) 2023
- Visitor Acceptable Use Policy 2023
- Personal Data for Pupils
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.