Our School Office Staff are here to help you, however here are a few items that may be useful to parents and carers which you can view or download from our website.
Our School Day
Here is a breakdown of our school day:
- Rainbow and Nursery sessions AM sessions: 8.45-11.45am or PM 12.30-3.30pm
additional wraparound is available from 8am until 5pm for a small fee.
- We offer 30 hours childcare for eligible families.
- 8.00am- school opens for breakfast club (enter via Learning Zone doors)
- Registration– 8.50am
- English or RWI – 9.00am-10.00am
- Guided Reading – 10.00am-10.30am
- Assembly – 10.30am – 10.45am
- Break – 10.45am – 11.00am
- Maths – 11.00am – 12.00pm KS1 (12.15pm KS2)
- Lunch – 11.30am-12.30pm (2-5 yr olds)
- 12.00pm-1.00pm (Classes 3 – 6)
- 12.15-1.00pm (Classes 7 & 12)
- 1.00pm – 1.30pm – PSHE (3 times per week)
- 1.30pm – 2.50pm – Topic, Science, PE or Computing
- 2.50pm – 3.00pm – Story Time
- End of Day – 3.00pm
- Friday afternoon – Golden Afternoon
Children complete a range of activities on a rotation such as STEM, Music, French, cooking, PE, art and OPAL.
- After school clubs and tea time club available until 5pm (£2 per child)
Tea Time until 4.30pm Friday
- Monday – attendance assembly
- Tuesday (fortnightly rotation) – Open The Book or OPAL
- Wednesday – theme assembly
- Thursday and Friday – hymn practise
- Friday afternoon – Super Star Assembly
You can view information about our school lunches including our latest menus and advice on healthy eating on our website.
We will be adding a list of our forms here shortly.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.